Are you shopping for cars but have bad credit? If you’re from North Dakota, try shopping in the city of Fargo where there are plenty of bad credit auto dealerships. We have some of them and their contact details listed below.
Here are some tips for you in buying a car with bad credit:
- If you can, don’t a buy a car now so you can work on your credit first. You can get a lower interest rate if you have better credit.
- You can be taken advantage of by unscrupulous dealers. Avoid being a victim by knowing your credit situation well and doing some research about car shopping, negotiating at the dealership and dealing with bad credit.
- Finally, choose a car that you can completely pay for easily. This will also boost your chances of getting approved for financing despite your bad credit.
222 40th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
(888) 863-9353 – Toyota (new vehicles)
(888) 269-3912 – Toyota (used vehicles)
(888) 749-1902 – Scion
Visit Toyota Website
Visit Scion Website